Monday 2 April 2012

Snack Attack

yesterday's afternoon snack 

A smoothie made with some left-over fruit: a couple of grapes, strawberries and two pieces 'cavaillon'. (I don't know how it's called in English, cantaloupe?) It looks like a weird combination but it was actually quite good and tusted very fresh.


Fresh and fruity 

today's breakfast

I was craving some chocolate so breakfast contained:
One Weetabix biscuit, some semi-skimmed milk and 2 pieces of dark chocolate. It's a curse and a blessing at the same time to live in country with some of the best chocolate in the world, if you get what I'm saying. ;)

Mmm...dark chocolate



today's mid-morning and afternoon

Today was the first time ever that I tried the banana-peanut butter combination and ... I'm hooked! (Hence, the combo as a  mid-morning AND afternoon snacks. Normally, I try to have a variety of snacks but this time I just couldn't resist.) 

Deliciousness on a rice cracker

today's late night snack

My mom made waffles today. (and an apple cake, which will be probably be featured in tomorrow's post ;) The whole house smelled so good. I paired one with an apple and some cinnamon. (as if it makes it any healthier, but hey it's the thought that counts right?)




I think that was all for today. Do you believe that I'm hungry again? I can't wait for tomorrow's breakfast. :)


1 comment:

  1. Homemade waffles? My kids would go berserk! At every gauffre stand, I need to redirect their interest :)

    ReplyDelete